Full Time, Vadodara
Who are we?
Fundoo Labs Creative Learning LLP (Fundoo Labs) is an Education Technology company working in the field of innovative Science & Technology education to School Kids. Fundoo Labs strives to promote among students, teachers, and community an understanding of fundamental concepts involved in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM).
Our mandate is to stimulate the interest of school kids in STEM subjects by providing them high-quality experiment based education with hands-on activities. The prime intention of Fundoo Labs is to enhance STEM skills of our next generation to make it most creative and innovative task force.
Fundoo Labs (An ISO 9001:2015 certified company) also designs, develops and operates innovative learning spaces/Labs for Schools and other organizations. For More details about Fundoo Labs’ programs and activities, please visit the website www.fundoolabs.in.
We are looking for the people who are passionate for bridging scientific skill gap by changing the way of learning Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
Why Do we need you?
Fundoo Labs is looking for young and enthusiastic Videographers/Video Editors having a sound knowledge of creative videography, photography & video editing. A highly persuasive, self-starter and go-getter having the zeal to deliver required deliverables with the utmost quality in a predetermined time frame.
In this role, you will work independently on a variety of projects including, but not limited to concept videos, website videos, branding videos, short narrative films, and video ads concepts and execution for digital marketing.
- Research and conceptualize video ideas
- Capture studio-quality photographs and videos
- Manage all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Show, revise, and finish video edits that satisfy department leaders and other stakeholders
- Stay up to date on latest creative video and technology trends to improve skills
- Be part of pre-production, production and post-production
- Maintain project files and archives
Criteria for Joining Us
- Candidate must have good experience into videography & photography.
- Having good sense of developing story concept and arrange production resources.
- Responsible for the shooting research before setting the design and lighting.
- Having good experience of camera operation and sound recording direction.
- Candidate must have experience in virtual video shoot/360 Degree photo shoot.
- Candidate must be creative with good ideas of promotional events themes.
- Good experience in Editing software – Adobe Premiere Pro and similar.
- Should have good knowledge of Editing and customizing professional quality videos.
- Good knowledge on Visual Effects/VFx various video codecs and encoding.
- Strong familiarity with Editing Corporate AVs, Single cam & multiple cam shoot videos, editing news capsules.
- Able to visualize and produce quality output according to Script.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) & interpretation skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications and internet usage
Note:We offer a competitive compensation package that will be tailored to suit the experience.