Full Time, Vadodara
Who are we?
Fundoo Labs Creative Learning LLP (Fundoo Labs) is a research driven Education Technology (Ed-Tech) company working in the field of innovative Science & Technology education to School Kids. Fundoo Labs strives to promote among students, teachers, and community an understanding of fundamental concepts involved in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM).
Our mandate is to stimulate the interest of school kids in STEM subjects by providing them high-quality experiment based education with hands-on activities. The prime intention of Fundoo Labs is to enhance STEM skills of our next generation to make it most creative and innovative task force.
Fundoo Labs (An ISO 9001:2015 certified company) also designs, develops and operates innovative learning spaces/Labs for Schools and other organizations. For More details about Fundoo Labs’ programs and activities, please visit the website www.fundoolabs.in.
We are looking for the people who are passionate for bridging scientific skill gap by changing the way of learning Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
Why Do we need you?
Fundoo Labs is looking for young and enthusiastic Science Educator having a sound knowledge of teaching school students (from standard 1 to standard 8) through hands-on, Experiment based or DIY technique. A highly persuasive, self-starter and go-getter having the zeal to deliver required deliverables with the utmost quality in a predetermined time frame.
As a Programme Officer – Handson Science, you are expected to shoulder following responsibilities
- Conducting Science education and popularization activities
- Conducting experiments and hands-on activities in science Labs (for the students of standard 1 to standard 10)
- Facilitating students for Science projects
- Conducting Teachers’ Training Programmes
- Developing innovative Teaching Learning Material (TLM), Publications, Kits, Exhibits
- Designing and developing innovative experiments, activities and modules
- Conducting outreach activities and awareness programmes
- Become host/part in the science video tutorials series produced by FundooLabs.
- Conducting outdoor Science activities, including educational tours, field trips, etc
- Prepare reports, status briefs, presentations and other communications
- Represent the organization in various meetings, workshops,seminars, networks
- Technical Coordination with various Schools/ Centers/ Labs/ Channel Partners to ensure our solutions are implemented in the desired way and benefiting our ultimate customers – the students.
- Assisting technical/promotional events organised by FundooLabs.
Required Candidate Profile
In-depth subject knowledge, excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to manage and communicate with large groups of audience, ability to effectively handle school students, lateral and out of the box thinking, passion for innovation in education, comfort with computer applications and internet. Fluency in English is a must. Should also have working knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi.
Experience in areas like astronomy, model rocketry, robotics, aeronautics, sky watching, science expeditions, etc. would be an added advantage.
Candidates are expected to be highly proactive and energetic; with multitasking ability; possessing networking and project management skills, managerial and team building abilities, ability to plan, coordinate and execute various programmes, activities and events efficiently. Problem solving approach, mature judgment, strong ideals, and the desire to serve as a catalyst for popularizing science are desirable. Preference will be given to those having education in pure sciences and relevant experience.
This position is based at Vadodara. However, the work would involve travel and the candidates should be willing to travel as required.
Note:We offer a competitive compensation package that will be tailored to suit the experience.