Full Time, Vadodara
Who are we?
Fundoo Labs Creative Learning LLP is an innovative education start-up offering hands-on activities/experiments in the field of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) to school kids. We strongly believe that quality of life of every individual (and thus, the quality of country and its future) depends on their skills. The prime intention of Fundoo Labs is to enhance STEM skills of our next generation to make it most creative and innovative task force.
We are looking for the people who are passionate for bridging scientific skill gap by changing the way of learning Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
Why Do we need you?
Fundoo Labs is looking for young and enthusiastic Science/Engineering Graduates/post graduates having a sound conceptual knowledge of Science & Technology and deep interest in Experiment based education. A highly persuasive, self-starter and go-getter having the zeal to deliver required deliverables with the utmost quality in a predetermined time frame.
The candidate will be required to work in a team as well as independently handle responsibilities, which include but may not be limited to the following
- Designing Innovative Robotics/Electronics Kit and Curriculum
- Conducting Robotics/Electronics workshops in various Schools/labs/centres
- Conducting training programs for school students at ATLs (Atal Tinkering Labs)
- Conducting other workshops related to Electronics, Arduino, 3D Printing, Drones, Rpi etc
- Helping Students for their Robotics/Science Projects
- Developing innovative Teaching Learning Material (TLM)
- Developing/Handling Science/Robotics Exhibitions & Events
- Participate in marketing activities and awareness programs
- Conducting Events, Competitions and outdoor STEM activities including field trips
- Prepare reports, status briefs, presentations, and other communication documents
Criteria for Joining Us
- Love for Science & Technology
- Experience and Passion to work in the areas of Robotics, 3D Printing, Drone Engineering, Electronics, Arduino, Raspberry pi, IoT, other Science & Technology related experiments.
- Passion for bringing an innovative change in our education system
- In-depth subject knowledge
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is must
- Ability to manage and communicate with large group of audience
- Lateral and out of the box thinking
- Ability to deal with children and youth in interesting and meaningful manner
- Proficiency in computer applications and internet usage
Note: A candidate who has not worked in any of the topic/area of Robotics, Hands-on Electronics, Arduino Programming, 3D Printing, Making and Flying Drones, Rpi Programming during their Academics and/or Professional life need not to apply.