Full Time/Part Time, Vadodara
Note: Individuals having only an engineering background must not apply. We are looking for interns who is pursuing or completed formal design education (B.Des or UG Des, M.Des, or PG Des)
Who are we?
Fundoo Labs Creative Learning LLP (Fundoo Labs) is a research driven Education Technology (Ed-Tech) company working in the field of innovative Science & Technology education to School Kids. Fundoo Labs strives to promote among students, teachers, and community an understanding of fundamental concepts involved in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM).
Our mandate is to stimulate the interest of school kids in STEM subjects by providing them high-quality experiment based education with hands-on activities. The prime intention of Fundoo Labs is to enhance STEM skills of our next generation to make it most creative and innovative task force.
Fundoo Labs (An ISO 9001:2015 certified company) also designs, develops many DIY products & kits which is useful for children for learning science and technology through learning by doing method. For more details about Fundoo Labs’ programs and activities, please visit the website www.fundoolabs.in.
We are looking for the people who are passionate for bridging scientific skill gap by changing the way of learning Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
Why Do we need you?
We are looking for a young & creative mind pursuing or completed formal design education (B.Des or UG Des, M.Des, or PG Des) and a passion for science, activity-based education. Individuals having only an engineering background should not apply.
- Provide Creative Ideas and concepts for Designing experiment props, DIY Science kits as well as the packaging of the kits to make it a complete product that stands out in the market.
- Work on materials such as a variety of paper, cardboard, foam sheets, corrugated sheets, and come up with cost-effective, attractive, and child-friendly props, packaging for the Kits.
- Assist Education Program Manager in coming up with engaging, fun, and curriculum aligned set of experiments, activities, and DIYs for DIY Science kits for grades 1 – 8.
- Works on relevant 2D and 3D design software when needed to come up with design concepts
- Are available to work full time or part-time at our office in Vadodara; and ready to relocate for the internship period.
- An individual who has a good sense of design, understanding of materials, packaging, production techniques, form factor, and a keen eye towards detailing.
- An individual should have relevant skills and interests.
- Are available in vadodara for a period of 3 to 6 months.
- An individual ready to join the team ASAP.
- Individuals with a keen interest in packaging design and stationery design is an added advantage