Full Time, Vadodara
Note: Individuals having experience of minimum 2 years in embedded electronics and circuit design shall only apply.
Who are we?
Fundoo Labs Creative Learning LLP (Fundoo Labs) is a research driven Education Technology (Ed-Tech) company working in the field of innovative Science & Technology education to School Kids. Fundoo Labs strives to promote among students, teachers, and community an understanding of fundamental concepts involved in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM).
Fundoo Labs (An ISO 9001:2015 certified company) designs & develops many DIY science & technology products & kits in the field of robotics, electronics, IoT, Coding, 3D printing & Hands-on Science which is useful for children for learning science and technology through learning by doing method. For more details about Fundoo Labs’ programs and activities, please visit the website www.fundoolabs.in.
Our mandate is to stimulate the interest of school kids in STEM subjects by providing them high-quality experiment based education with hands-on activities. The prime intention of Fundoo Labs is to enhance STEM skills of our next generation to make it most creative and innovative task force.
We are looking for the people who are passionate for bridging scientific skill gap by changing the way of learning Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
- Schematic design, generate rapid hardware prototypes.
- Embedded programming / Coding, and Testing
- PCB Designing
- Design and develop embedded hardware, prepare detailed drawings, optimise design for cost efficiency, and prepare BOM for manufacturing
- Reverse Engineering, Circuit Tracing, Circuit Upgradation
- Draft documentation for product development, and instruction manuals
- Prepare test procedures and record data appropriately
- Liaise with 3rd party manufacturing companies to manufacture products
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations
- Practical knowhow of Analog electronics circuit design (AC & DC)
- Experience in Circuit/PCB design systems like Eagle or similar softwares
- Familiar with Arduino, Microcontroller architecture, STM controllers, Nuvoton Controllers, Rpi
- Good knowledge of radio/wireless/wired communications including GSM/WiFi/Bluetooth/NFC
- Excellent knowledge of AC/DC circuit, drivers, sensors integration, battery charging, UPS etc
- Programming Languages – C programming, Embedded C, 8051 Assembly Language, Arduino programming, Python
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)