Full Time, Vadodara
Note: Individuals having experience of minimum 2 years in embedded electronics and circuit design shall only apply.
Who are we?
Fundoo Labs Creative Learning LLP (Fundoo Labs) is a research driven Education Technology (Ed-Tech) company working in the field of innovative Science & Technology education to School Kids. Fundoo Labs strives to promote among students, teachers, and community an understanding of fundamental concepts involved in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM).
Fundoo Labs (An ISO 9001:2015 certified company) designs & develops many DIY science & technology products & kits in the field of robotics, electronics, IoT, Coding, 3D printing & Hands-on Science which is useful for children for learning science and technology through learning by doing method. For more details about Fundoo Labs’ programs and activities, please visit the website www.fundoolabs.in.
FundooLabs is expanding their product range in Core Electronics Product especially in Home Automation, Smart Lightings, Smart sensing technology and IoT.
FundooLabs is looking for young and enthusiastic Electronics Design Engineer/Embedded System Engineer having 2-3 years of experience in electronics circuit design and passion for building robust and cost effective electronics products in India especially for Home automation, Smart Lighting and IoT segment.
- Schematic design, generate rapid hardware prototypes.
- Embedded programming / Coding, and Testing
- PCB Designing
- Design and develop embedded hardware, prepare detailed drawings, optimize design for cost efficiency, and prepare BOM for manufacturing
- Reverse Engineering, Circuit Tracing, Circuit Upgradation
- Draft documentation for product development, and instruction manuals
- Prepare test procedures and record data appropriately
- Liaise with 3rd party manufacturing companies to manufacture products
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations
- Practical knowhow of Analog electronics circuit design (AC & DC)
- Experience in Circuit/PCB design systems like Eagle or similar Softwares
- Working knowledge with 8051 Microcontrollers , STM controllers, Nuvoton Controllers, Rpi, Arduino Etc
- Good knowledge of radio/wireless/wired communications including GSM/WiFi/Bluetooth/NFC
- Working knowledge of IoT devices, LED buck boost Drivers would be an added advantage
- Programming Languages – C programming, Embedded C, 8051 Assembly Language, Arduino programming, Python
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)