Who are we?
Fundoo Labs Creative Learning LLP is an innovative education start-up offering hands-on activities/experiments in the field of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) to school kids. We strongly believe that quality of life of every individual (and thus, the quality of country and its future) depends on their skills. The prime intention of Fundoo Labs is to enhance STEM skills of our next generation to make it most creative and innovative task force.
We are looking for the people who are passionate for bridging scientific skill gap by changing the way of learning Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
Why Do we need you?
As a LAB Assistant/LAB Champion, you are expected to shoulder following responsibilities
- Primary Responsibility to Assist in Making Lab Models and Manage Experiment Materials
- Co-ordinating with Education Program Managers and STEM Educators
- Inventory Management & Expense Tracking
- Assisting Material Procurement
- Repair & Maintenance
- Adding value to the company by collaborating with sales, marketing, and logistics to find ways to improve the service/product of Fundoo Labs.
Criteria for Joining Us
The job, in a nutshell, is to ensure that your STEM centers have required lab resources to perform experiments/activities. This would involve a fair amount of communication, collaboration, initiative, adaptability, thinking skills, and a do-or-die attitude. If you show us that you have these skills, that you get a kick out of creating a success, we would love to hire you. The criteria for hiring are:
- A Diploma, or Bachelors Degree in any Science/Technical Stream, having education lab management experience would be an added advantage
- Passion for bringing a change in our education system
- Wherever you come from, you need to show us that you have the skills that we require.
Note: We offer a competitive compensation package that will be tailored to suit the degree and experience.